In this edition, Sarah, Pannill, and Harvey discuss the status of the Indiana University PhD program in theatre and drama, video games and theatre and performance studies, and ASTR 2017 in Atlanta.
Links to some of the things we talk about in this edition:
- Indiana University's student paper article on the closure of the PhD program in theatre & drama.
- Clara Fernández-Vara's article about video games as performance.
- Daniel Sack's on-line journal, Imagined Theatres.
- Miriam Felton-Dansky's book, Viral Performance.
- A Rolling Stone article on the mixed-reality game, Bad News.