From Chicago! Sarah, Harvey, and Pannill discuss Bloomsbury's A Cultural History of Theatre, Wallace Shawn's Evening at the Talk House, and American Theatre Magazine's list of the 10 most produced playwrights.
Links to some of the things we discuss in this edition:
- The A Cultural History of Theatre book series edited by Christopher Balme and Tracy Davis from Bloomsbury Press.
- A Red Orchid Theatre's production of Wallace Shawn's Evening at the Talk House.
- American Theatre magazine's list of the top 10 plays produced in the USA for 2017-2018.
- John Muse's new book, Microdramas.
- Marc Maron's WTF podcast interview with Willem Dafoe.