In this edition, the co-hosts discuss dramaturgy on the campaign trail, the Call for the Future section of essays in Theatre Survey, and the classes they are currently teaching in the new term.
Links to some of the things mentioned in this edition:
- Michele Volansky's article on the 2016 campaign in American Theatre magazine
- CFP for the new journal, GPS: Global Performance Studies
- The fourth edition of the new Theatre History Podcast at Howlround
- The September 2016 edition of Theatre Survey with the Call for the Future section
- The National Asian American Theater Conference and Festival meeting in October
- The Spectatorship in the Age of Surveillance symposium at Bard College, September 2016