In this edition, Sarah, Pannill, and Harvey discuss Nicolas Ridout's book, Theatre and Ethics, trigger warnings in performance pedagogy, and issues related to race and casting in college theatre productions.
Links to some of the things mentioned in this edition:
- MacArthur Foundation Awards were granted to Branden Jacobs-Jenkins and Anne Basting.
- Yale Repertory Theater Celebrated its 50th anniversary.
- Taylor Mac's A 24-Decade History of Popular Music drew scholars to Brooklyn, NY.
- Phillip Zarrilli's career at University of Exeter was honored at a symposium.
- Nicolas Ridout's book, Theatre & Ethics.
- Yale Daily News article concerning a recent casting controversy on campus.